- Josh Ladisic: jal5313@
- Sarah Federman: sarah@
- Ryan Gannon: firstname.lastname@example.org
The team will create a game which is designed to help fourth graders recognize patterns more quickly and easily.
(Tentative) Sarah will design and develop the front end of the program. Ryan will program the engine/back end. Josh will help with front end design, some back end programming, do user testing, and handle documentation.
Email, IRC, and Issue Tracker.
- Generating a grid of numbers
- Basic game functions (timer, move counter, etc)
- Basic front end design
- Checking for a guaranteed correct solution
- Ensuring the player doesn’t break any game rules
The team will use each other’s diverse knowledge to attempt to figure out any issues. If that fails, we can look to our upstream mentors. Milestones and issues will be tracked and completed via github.